1. Changes to User Terms and Conditions
2. Versaic is Only a Venue
2.1 The Versaic website acts as the venue for Users to submit information related to requests and proposals and/or report requested information, and for Subscriber to manage such information. Versaic is not involved in the actual transaction between Subscriber and Users and Versaic has no control over the content of the data provided by Users or Subscriber or the truth or accuracy of the information provided by Users or Subscriber. Versaic has no control over, or knowledge of, any action taken by Subscriber with respect to the information submitted by Users.
2.2 In the event that You have a dispute with one or more Users, You hereby release Versaic, and its officers, directors, agents, employees, subsidiaries, suppliers, successors and assigns, from all claims, demands and damages of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. If You are a California resident, You hereby waive California Civil Code §1542, which says: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him or her must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
3. User Responsibilities
3.2 Versaic has no responsibility to verify any facts posted on the website. You represent and warrant that: (a) You have the authority to submit information and other content to Versaic for distribution; and (b) the content submitted and its distribution will not violate any copyright, trademark or service mark rights, right of privacy or publicity or other right of any person, and is not obscene, libelous, slanderous or otherwise defamatory, false or misleading.
4.1 Versaic reserves the right to reject a User’s content if Versaic determines, in its sole discretion, that the content is unsuitable. The reasons for rejection may include, but are not limited to, content which contains adult material, obscenities or profanity, or which promotes violence, illegal activities, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, age, nationality, sexual orientation, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
4.2 You agree that You will not Misuse the Services. “Misuse” includes, but is not limited to, any of the following:
• Disrupting any aspect of Versaic’s operations;
• Interfering with another of Versaic’s customer’s access to or use of the website;
• Taking any action that will or could impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the website infrastructure;
• Distributing or publishing any information that degrades, embarrasses, harasses, humiliates, intimidates, or threatens any individual or group of individuals on account of their age, ancestry, color, ethnicity, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, sex, sexual orientation, union or nonunion affiliation, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law;
• Abusing, defaming, harassing, stalking, threatening, or otherwise violating another’s legal rights, including, but not limited to, rights of privacy and publicity;
• Downloading or uploading files (such as computer viruses, corrupt files, or similar software) that may damage the operation of Versaic’s or another’s computers or systems;
• Downloading or uploading files that contain materials (including, but not limited to, software) that violate Versaic’s or another’s intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights;
• Misrepresenting or omitting the origin or source of any file that You download or upload;
• Downloading or uploading files that do not contain proprietary language, author attributions, and/or copyright, patent or trademark notices as may be required by the owners of any intellectual property contained therein;
• Distributing or publishing any obscene, infringing or unlawful material;
• Engaging in any commercial purpose unrelated to management of Your past, present, future and prospective sponsorships and corporate social responsibility programs, including, but not limited to:
• Advertising or offering to sell any goods or services;
• Conducting contests or surveys;
• Distributing chain letters, or advertising with respect to any ponzi scheme or pyramid scheme; and
• Advertising or offering to sell any business opportunities, direct sales opportunities, employment, independent contractor positions, multi-level marketing opportunities or securities;
• Disclosing or transmitting confidential information, trade secrets or other confidential and/or protected proprietary data of Versaic, any of its suppliers or any third party, without express written authorization from such individuals or legal entities;
• Copying, creating derivative works from, displaying, distributing, licensing, performing, publishing, recreating, reproducing, selling, transferring or transmitting any information, products, services or software obtained by, from, or through the website;
• Monitoring or copying any content by using any manual process, or any robot, spider or other automatic device, without first obtaining Versaic’s express prior written consent;
• Engaging in any fraudulent activity in connection with the website; or
5. Termination and Suspension
6. Your Information
6.1 Your “User Profile Information” is defined as any information You provide on Your registration form. “Content” is defined as any other information You enter into the Versaic Services. You are solely responsible for Your User Profile Information and Content, and Versaic acts solely as a conduit for Your online distribution and publication of Your User Profile Information and Content.
8. Links to Other Sites
The website contains links to third party websites. Versaic provides these links solely as a convenience to Users and Subscriber and does not necessarily endorse the content of such third party websites. Versaic is not responsible for the content of any linked third party websites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such websites. If You decide to access these linked third party websites, You do so at Your own risk.
9. No Warranty
EXCEPT FOR ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES WHICH MAY BE SET FORTH IN OTHER AGREEMENTS BETWEEN YOU AND VERSAIC, VERSAIC PROVIDES THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES TO YOU “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES. VERSAIC SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. You understand that the Services may include inaccuracies or errors. Versaic does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Services, and operation of the website may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of Versaic’s control. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to You.
10. Limitation of Liability
10.2 VERSAIC’S TOTAL LIABILITY, WHETHER ARISING OUT OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR STRICT LIABILITY IN TORT OR WARRANTY, SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID TO VERSAIC BY YOU. Some states do not allow this limitation of liability, so the foregoing limitation may not apply to You.